Thursday, November 19, 2009

What to do? What to do?

As I see my future slowly pass before my eyes, I realize how bleak this portion of my life has become. My small room has become cell of non stop work. The lack of a break and lack of relaxation has made me stir crazy within these four walls. It just never seems to end. I feel like the light at the end of the tunnel is just too far away. Why oh why?
Right now, as I sit and ponder about my work, I try to comprise an interesting topic; however, I am failing. My inability to compose any sort of complex thought has left me in the dust. I truly lack the mental capacity and facilities to provide the world, or even just myself, with something worthwhile. Nothing but contrived nonsense and garbage comes out. Like always I just need a break. I need a chance to refresh, recharge, and recuperate. Hopefully, the future will be brighter.

On the upside, tonight was an excellent night for star gazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment